Well-established, employed physician group in Tucson, Arizona is actively seeking Family Physicians for their Central location. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, busy “destination” practice, housing primary care physicians, visiting specialists, and imaging services within the building. The practice is the primary base for FP, IM, Gyn, Podiatry, and a Diabetes program.
The Carondelet Medical Group has been in existence for approximately 20 years and currently has 13 clinic locations throughout the greater Tucson area. Be a part of a committed group of providers with a desire to provide high quality care in a positive environment!
- Outpatient only or Traditional Primary Care available – you may choose to round on your own patients if desired
- Group comprised of 11 providers
- Established, busy practice - immediate patient base available
- Great schedule! Monday-Friday, regular business hours available
- Minimal call schedule
- 18-25 patients per day
Candidates must be BE/BC with an active Arizona license (or in progress). If interested, please submit current CV for immediate consideration.
Established in 1961, St. Joseph’s Hospital is a premiere medical campus serving Tucson and the Southwest.
St. Joseph’s is home to the Carondelet Neurological Institute, site of North America’s first BrainSUITE iCT neurological surgical suites, and the new Carondelet Joint Replacement Center. In addition, it offers one of the region’s most comfortable labor and delivery units.
St. Joseph’s has built a reputation for the high quality care and customer service in programs such as cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, wound care, stroke, diabetes, emergency medicine, rehabilitation and others.
Receive exceptional care—without exception—at St. Joseph’s Hospital!
Download a print-friendly map of St. Joseph's Hospital campus.
- St. Joseph’s a Joint-Commission certified Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center and a designated Cardiac Arrest Center.
- Since 2011, St. Joseph’s Hospital has received the American Heart/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award, and was named a Target: Stroke Honor Roll designee in 2013 and 2012.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.