Join a well-established Family Med Practice in lovely York, SC
Family Medicine Associates is actively seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their well-established and growing practice in beautiful York, SC. This is a great opportunity to join a stellar group with a highly positive history within the community. The ideal candidate must be BE/BC.
Interested in joining our growing practice? This position offers:
- Outpatient Only (Monday-Friday), rotated half days on Saturdays (for sick visits only).
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Family Oriented Community- Great Schools
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance
- High Volume Practice, Great Patient Base
- Small Town Community, with access and close proximity to big city amenities in Charlotte.
Piedmont Medical Center, in York County, South Carolina has more than 360 physicians representing 37 specialties, is devoted to providing quality health care. Piedmont offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including its Heart & Vascular Center, Women's Center, emergency department, cancer services, intensive care units, imaging and laboratory, endoscopy, Wound Care Center and Pain Care Center.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
- Identifed by Business Week as one of Best places to raise a family – 2nd year in a row!
- College town (Pop. 65,000), Winthrop University
- Award winning schools!
- York County the 15th fastest growing county in the United States
- Two hours from the Great Smokey Mountains, three hours to South Carolina beaches
- Lake Wylie with more than 325 miles of shoreline, 2,300 acres of greenway, hiking and camping