Endocrinology Opportunity in Hilton Head, SC
Due to a large community need, Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist for a full-time opportunity in Hilton Head, SC. Join one other Endocrinologist as they expand their private practice to the Hilton Head/Bluffton area.
- Full-time opportunity in Hilton Head, SC – Available Immediately!
- 100% Endocrinology practice
- 4 ½ - 5 day work week
- Short-ramp up period anticipated – build up to 30 patients/day
- Hospital privileges will be at Hilton Head Hospital and Coastal Carolina Hospital
Candidates must be BE/BC and eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina.
If interested, please submit your current CV for immediate consideration.
Hilton Head Hospital is a 93-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the community on beautiful Hilton Head Island since 1975. The facility includes an ICU unit, newborn nursery, 23- bed emergency department, breast care center, diagnostic imaging including CT and MRI, advanced cardiac care with open heart surgery, and other specialized surgical services including spine surgery and physical rehabilitation and wellness.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Live where the world vacations! Whether you're looking for a home in a family friendly neighborhood or easy living in a villa offering concierge services, it is easy to find a place to call home. Hilton Head Island and Bluffton feature 24 gated communities, many boasting water, golf or nature views.
- Miles of breathtaking beaches
- Temperate climate; enjoy outdoor activities year round
- Championship golf courses
- Over 250 fine dining restaurants in the area
- Vibrant arts and cultural community
- Expansive educational opportunities
- 2 airports within the region