Established Family Medicine Practice – Rock Hill, SC
Piedmont Medical Center is actively seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join an employed practice in Rock Hill, SC. This well-established practice is comprised of four Physicians and has a great patient population mix. The practice is continuing to grow and there is huge potential to build a solid patient base very quickly. The ideal candidate must be BE/BC. Experienced Physicians and those finishing residency are encouraged to apply.
Interested in joining our growing practice with 4 other providers? This position offers:
- Outpatient Only (Monday-Friday)
- Call is rotated equally between providers
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Family Oriented Community- Great Schools
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance
- High Volume Practice, Great Patient Base
- Close proximity to big city amenities in Charlotte, NC.
This area offers great outdoor activities and is just 2 ½ hours away from mountains and 3 hours away from beaches.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
Piedmont Medical Center, in York County, South Carolina has more than 360 physicians representing 37 specialties, is devoted to providing quality health care. Piedmont offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including its Heart & Vascular Center, Women's Center, emergency department, cancer services, intensive care units, imaging and laboratory, endoscopy, Wound Care Center and Pain Care Center.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
- Identifed by Business Week as one of Best places to raise a family – 2nd year in a row!
- College town (Pop. 65,000), Winthrop University
- Award winning schools!
- York County the 15th fastest growing county in the United States
- Two hours from the Great Smokey Mountains, three hours to South Carolina beaches
- Lake Wylie with more than 325 miles of shoreline, 2,300 acres of greenway, hiking and camping