Established Practice Seeking an Additional Physiatrist in Tucson, AZ
St. Mary’s Hospital is actively seeking an additional Physiatrist to join a well-established practice in Tucson, AZ. The practice currently has 3 physicians and an office support staff that assists with credentialing and handles billing and scheduling.
- Full-time opportunity
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM; alternating weekends
- Inpatient and potential outpatient
- No nighttime shifts required; night call is covered by hospitalists
- Partnership track available!
The amount of inpatient/outpatient work is variable depending on the candidate’s preference; however, the practice is currently more involved in inpatient and rehab facility-based care.
Candidates must be BE/BC and eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Arizona.
If interested, please submit your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept strictly confidential.
Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital is Southern Arizona’s longest continuously operating hospital (founded in 1880) and one of Tucson’s and the region’s top medical centers.
St. Mary’s has been awarded numerous national honors for patient care. Other significant awards include:
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award (2011, 2012)
- American Heart Association’s Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for Stroke (2012, 2013)
Home of the Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute and The Breast Center, St. Mary’s Hospital offers every patient individualized care, personal attention by compassionate caregivers, and the finest team of physicians and surgeons available in the region.
St. Mary’s is recognized as a destination hospital for the most modern and minimally-invasive heart and vascular surgery, advanced stroke care, unique and personalized cancer treatment, and emergency care. The hospital also provides advanced care in cardiology, orthopedics, diabetes, stroke, wound care, emergency medicine and physical rehabilitation.
St. Mary’s is a vital medical center with a legacy to honor and a future to embrace.
- As the home of the Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute, St. Mary’s has become a regional destination for patients seeking the most advanced and minimally invasive options for heart and vascular surgery.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.