Valle Vista Health System offers acute inpatient care for adults, adolescents (ages 13-17), and to children (ages 6-12). Our Physicians and staff continue to lead in both experience and in the innovation of treatment services for those suffering from mental health or addiction problems in a friendly team oriented atmosphere.
- Full Time, Employed Opportunity
- In-Patient Setting
- General Adult Psychiatry
- Addiction treatment interest a plus
- Duties include: admissions, daily care of assigned patients, Treatment Team leadership
Valle Vista is just minutes from downtown Indianapolis. As the the 12th largest city in the U.S., Indianapolis offers many big city amenities and activities to include college and pro sports, fine arts, concerts, museums, local festivals, shopping, fine dining, good public and private school systems, beautiful residential areas and so much more! With cultural diversity and a friendly mid-west community, the area is attractive to many lifestyles.
- Highly competitive base salary and bonus opportunity
- Sign on bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits, 401K and more…
- Malpractice coverage
- Student loan repayment assistance negotiable
- Paid Time Off
- CME time off and financial support
- Must be Board Certified in General Psychiatry or sub-specialty with Indiana license or the ability to obtain license
- DEA-X waiver a plus