Adult Medical Psychiatrist Position Overview:
SSM Health is currently seeking a full time Adult Medical Psychiatrist to join our experienced and cohesive behavioral health team consisting of 14 Psychiatrists and about 30 Psychotherapists (Masters Therapists and Psychologists) that support our adult and child patient panel in an outpatient clinic setting. This Adult Psychiatrist will focus primarily on medication management and occasional psychotherapy needs of our general adult patient panel. This position works 5 days a week and will be based out of Fish Hatchery Clinic and with one day each week used as outreach to our suburban clinic in Janesville.
- Monday through Friday workweek
- 32 patient contact hours
- Telephone call schedule:1 weeknight every 2 weeks and weekend call coverage every 4-6 weekends.
- 1 day each week of outreach
- Guaranteed salary first two years
- Medication management focus
- Adult patient population
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Active and unrestricted WI Licensure (or eligible for WI Licensure)
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
Comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for physicians including annual CME dollars, guaranteed salary, immediate vacation/CME time allotments, 401K multi-funded account are just a few of our generous offerings.
Senior Physician and Provider Recruiter
SSM Health Dean Medical Group