Inpatient Adult Psychiatry - Denver, CO
Adult Inpatient Psychiatrist - Highlands Behavioral Health System
Highlands Behavioral Health System is an 86 bed private psychiatric hospital located in Littleton, CO just a few miles from downtown Denver, specializing in mental health and chemical dependency care. We offer a full range of mental health treatment services for Adults and Adolescents ages 11 and older. Each psychiatrist and member of our clinical staff works to provide effective treatment for depression, suicide prevention programs, drug and alcohol treatment and other specialized programs.
- The Staff Psychiatrist position duties include admission evaluations, treatment planning and direct patient care working in the inpatient program;
- The caseload will be Adult patients with diverse psychiatric treatment issues;
- Monday-Friday, days only
- Collegial, supportive and caring environment working with other physicians, clinical staff and administration;
- Low Seclusion & Restraint rates & outstanding clinical outcomes;
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth;
- Manageable workload & minimal call requirement = outstanding work/life-balance;
- Full-time position w/ competitive Base Salary compensation, robust Benefits package, & Productivity Bonus plan;
- Option for Independent Contractor is available if needed/desired.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Base Salary
- Bonus structure
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- 28 days Paid-Time Off annually
- Annual CME time/allowance
- Company-Matched 401k
- Health insurance package
- Relocation package (if needed)
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance (if needed)
- Employee stock purchase plan
The qualifications for the position are the minimum requirements needed to be successful in the position. The level of experience and expertise for the job is determined by the current amount of expertise in the unit/department. If training or experience is not required but would be desirable, it is listed as preferred however; persons without preferred background will be considered in the hiring process.
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required;
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry required
- Current Colorado Physician/Medical license (MD or DO only), in good standing, or ability to obtain licensure;
- Inpatient experience preferred;
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians.
Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Highlands Behavioral Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. The hospital’s website is accessible at www.uhsinc.com or www.highlandsbhs.com
Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss further!
Highlands Behavioral Health System is a safe place for people struggling with mental health issues. We help our patients navigate the journey to wellness and provide them with tools to help them achieve their highest potential.
We serve adults and adolescents ages 11 and older. Our services include acute Inpatient and Day Therapy programs for both adults and adolescents.
At HBHS, we give patients the tools they need to hope and discover a bright future.
Highlands Behavioral Health System is a fully licensed 86-bed psychiatric hospital accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our Mission is to provide excellence in behavioral healthcare treatment, promote exceptional patient experience, and deliver the right service in the right place at the right time.
Our clinical services are delivered by qualified mental health professionals directed by Psychiatrists. Each patient is assessed before admission. Once admitted to any HBHS clinical program, an interdisciplinary team creates an individualized treatment plan tailored to the needs of the patient. All treatment plans include comprehensive discharge planning.
Centrally located in Littleton, near downtown Denver, the facility is easily accessible to families throughout the Front Range and just minutes from surrounding communities.
Highlands Behavioral Health is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS). For more information, please visit www.uhsinc.com . Or for immediate consideration for this position, please forward a copy of your CV to my attention at firstname.lastname@example.org