Family Practice - Main
Facility and Organization
EASY ACCESS TO 2 INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS IN TAMPA AND ORLANDO!
Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast. Our multi-disciplinary medical team collaborate closely to ensure continuity of care for each patient. As a result, patients enjoy more efficient and convenient referrals within the various departments of the Clinic network. We have experienced staff and outstanding subspecialty support and great working relationships with referring physicians and the local community. With multiple locations and over 220 physicians practicing in 39 specialties, Watson Clinic offers a wealth of strengths and benefits to medical providers seeking a home for their practice.
- NO PRACTICE STARTUP COSTS! PARTNERSHIP AFTER 2 YEARS!
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Relocation assistance, signing bonus and paid malpractice insurance
- Large primary care base with extensive inhouse services - full service lab & radiology (MRI, CT, PET/CT)
- Extensive diagnostic testing equipment and the latest technology - Epic EHR with remote access
- Stable, financially sound practice is governed by a physician Board of Directors
- Guaranteed salary + bonus. Generous benefits.
We welcome your interest and invite you to contact us for more details!
- Easy access to major sports events - Tamp Bay Bucs, Tampa Bay Lightning, Orlando Magic; Lakeland is the spring training home of the Detroit Tigers, with Clinic physicians serving as their medical providers
- Access to numerous parks, lakes, andlocal attractions such as legoland, Streamsong Resort, Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Busch Gardens
- Real estate at affordable prices including country clubs and lakeside property
Although the population continues to grow, Lakeland's cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state. Lakeland is within an hour of two of the nation's best airports, Tampa and Orlando International, and is conveniently located near Interstate 4 (I-4) along the stretch of Florida’s High Tech Corridor. Our centralized location ensures a healthy environment where locally owned shops and restaurants thrive, as well as the largest manufacturers and nationally-recognized companies such as FedEx, Publix Supermarkets, Geico Insurance and Rooms-To-Go furniture. Lakeland's cultural diversity rivals that of the country's larest metropolitan regions. From the internationally renowned architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright, situated on the Florida Southern College campus, to the stimulating sounds of the acclaimed Imperial Symphony Orchestra, Lakeland harbors a medley of cultural treats to suit any palate. The community nurtures the creative instincts of our youth at the Harrison School for the Visual and Performing Arts, and a training complex that offers expert instruction in the fields of dance, theatre, art and music.
With year-round moderate weather, 243 days of sunshine, some of the country’s best sports teams and world-renowned attractions, Lakeland is an ideal place to live! Residents not only appreciate local attractions such as the Sun ‘n Fun Fly-In (2nd largest air show in the U.S.) and Legoland, but also what’s available in nearby Tampa and Orlando–- NFL's Tampa Bay Bucs, NHL's Tampa Bay Lightening, MLB's Tampa Bay Rays, Busch Gardens, Orlando Magic, Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World. Lakeland is also the spring training home for the Detroit Tigers with Clinic physicians serving as the official medical provider for their Florida operation. With 13 lakes within the city limits, and 550 throughout the county, residents enjoy a variety of outdoor activities including water skiing, fishing and boating. Golfers enjoy lush private and public golf courses.
“Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care”
For more information, please contact:
Watson Clinic - Professional Services Dept.
Visit us on the web: http://watsonclinic.com