- Opportunity to build and lead a rheumatology practice utilizing our established primary care referral base and existing community partnerships
- Practice full scope rheumatology services with ability to specialize and expand areas of interest
- Work in partnership with a hospital system, HSHS, with specialized physician support
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
Eau Claire, with a population of 67,000 located in western Wisconsin, offers a top-notch performance center in the heart of downtown and several music festivals throughout the summer. Outdoor enthusiasts have many parks and trails to choose from with opportunities to participate in seasonal activities such as baseball, soccer, hockey and curling. Eau Claire is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, 16 elementary schools, four middle schools and three high schools. With a low cost of living and safe environment, Eau Claire is a city for you and your family to thrive in. To learn more visit: www.thinkeauclaire.com
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.