Physician -Primary Care OUTPATIENT ONLY in the beautiful mountains of north Georgia. Possible rural loan forgiveness program
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
PHYSICIAN -Internal Medicine or Family Medicine-Outpatient
Northeast Georgia Health System is seeking to add an outstanding Internal or Family Medicine Physician to their growing Primary Care Group in Dahlonega, GA. Internal or Family Medicine physicians with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Dahlonega Practice Overview
- Outpatient Only
- Telephone Call Only
- On-site Lab & Imaging
- Location: Dahlonega, Georgia
- Services include, but are not limited to:
- Routine and Preventative Health Evaluations
- EKG & X-Ray
- Work, School and Sports Physicals
- EMR Platform - EPIC
- Qualifies for Educational Loan Payback
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing and high-volume primary care practice.
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Great Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG
Contact us today and learn why practicing medicine in Northeast Georgia is the perfect location to live, work and play.
Miranda Huckleberry, Physician Recruitment at: 770.219.6634 or email@example.com
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia. Through the services of a medical staff of more than 900+ physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state's finest and most comprehensive medical services.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center's expert level of care has been recognized on a national and statewide level including:
- Number one in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Care
- Accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer for Cancer Care
- CARF-accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation including stroke specialty care certification, one of the first in the nation
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence certification, and the first hospital in Georgia to offer gastric bypass surgery using the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
•Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Women’s Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Neurological Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Pulmonary Hospital