Ortho Adult Recon - Cincinnati
Mercy Health Physicians is actively recruiting Orthopaedic Adult Reconstructive surgeons to join our well respected, well established team for 2020 and beyond. At Mercy Health, our team provides advanced treatment in all areas of orthopedics and sports medicine for patients across Ohio and Kentucky. Follow this link to learn more about our orthopedic program.
- Comprehensive orthopeadic team
- Physical Therapy onsite
- Expansive high school sports medicine coverage
- Physician-led organization
- Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- Expansive referral network: 160+ Mercy Health Primary Care providers and 5 hospitals throughout the greater Cincinnati area.
- EPIC EMR system-wide
We know that the expert, compassionate care patients receive starts with you, and we want you to feel valued and rewarded for your efforts. That is why we are committed to providing high-value benefits that meet your needs on the day you join us to the day you retire.
Benefit components include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
We strive to foster an environment where you feel engaged in your practice, respected for your expertise, and supported in personal wellness and work-life balance. We offer highly competitive compensation, with excellent starting salaries, plus unparalleled benefits. We monitor competitors' offerings to ensure that our packages are second to none.
Amidst the gently rolling hills along the Ohio River, Cincinnati spreads from the southwestern corner of Ohio into Northern Kentucky and southeastern Indiana. Weather is moderate and yields a true experience of all four seasons annually.
Diverse and strong, Cincinnati is the home of nine Fortune 500 companies' headquarters, including retail giant Kroger and consumer goods leader Procter & Gamble, ranking in the nation's Top 10 markets for number of Fortune 500 headquarters per million residents, higher than New York, Boston, Chicago or Los Angeles.
Families are drawn to Cincinnati for its excellent public and private schools, and its large number of Montessori schools which bring many national and international talent. It is one of America's Top Most Affordable Cities, and has an average commute time of 24.6 minutes.
There's no shortage of things to do in Cincinnati. Families enjoy the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Museum Center and the Newport Aquarium, which is just over the Ohio River in Kentucky. The metro area's northern suburbs boast attractions like Kings Island, Great Wolf Lodge and The Beach Waterpark.