Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation in the emergency department. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. Sound’s robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform emergency department operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience. At Sound, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated, physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters To You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital has been serving the residents of Alexandria, Louisiana, since 1949 and as a member of CHRISTUS Health since 1999. Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and has been recognized as one of the top 100 hospitals in the country for stroke care.
- 255-bed community hospital with a 35 bed ED and volume of ED – 51,000
- Newly renovated emergency department with a level III trauma designation
- 24/7 hospitalist coverage for ED inpatient admissions
- High acuity
- Closed ICU
- Procedures required
- Scribe coverage
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
Location and Lifestyle
Located in Alexandria, Louisiana on the south bank of the Red River in almost the exact geographical center of the state. As Alexandria is at the cusp of the Cajun culture’s northern reach, the city recognizes Mardi Gras as an official holiday. The annual Mardi Gras Krewes Parade is a major cultural festivity in the area. Recognized as a truly family-oriented event, parade-goers can enjoy more than 20 New Orleans style flats, marching bands, classic cars, and local celebrities. Alexandria continues to recognize its rich cultural history through other local festivals, including the annual Jazz on the River festival, which features Cajun, zydeco, blues and jazz music, and the annual Central Louisiana Celebration, or “Cenlabration,” which features local musicians and craftsmen, carnival rides and a large fireworks display. With a rich cultural history and strong regional flavor and a wide variety of activities and festivals to enjoy, Alexandria makes for an ideal place to live and work.
Awards and Accolades
- 2019 “Top 10% in the Nation for Rehabilitation Services” by (UDS) Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation
- 2019 America's Best Hospitals for Bariatric Surgery/ Women's Choice Award
- 2019 America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care/ Women's Choice Award
- 2019 Best Hospitals - Congestive Heart Failure/U.S. News and World Report
- 2018 “Top Performing Hospital” Oncology Clinical Outcomes
- 2018 Received “Innovation Network’s Top Performing Hospital” award by Health Insights Organization