Emergency Medicine Physician
Currently seeking qualified physicians in Murray, Kentucky at Murray Calloway County Hospital!
Physician Requirements include:
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine
- Current, unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA
- 400 Hours of Emergency Department Experience in the last two years
- Current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
Provider Benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling, flexible scheduling
- Full time, part time, and PRN shifts available
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers!
If interested please contact Chris Mooney, Regional Manager by email Chris.Mooney@EnvisionHealth.com.com or phone 850-437-7724.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including: Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options A-rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Clinical and scientific research opportunities *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Murray Calloway County Hospital
- ED Volume 18K annually
- ED Beds 13
- EHR e-T Sheet
- Physician Coverage 24 hours
- MLP Coverage 12 hours daily
- Murray is just a matter of hours from Nashville, St. Louis, Louisville and Memphis.
- Calloway County, Kentucky ranks as one of the top 10 healthiest counties in Kentucky for the past 6 years!
- Rand McNally voted Murray, KY as the friendliest small town in America.
- Murray offers lots of outdoor recreational activities to include kayaking, canoeing, swimming, boating, hunting, fishing, outdoor concerts!