Emergency Medicine Physician
Currently seeking qualified physicians in Murray, Kentucky at Murray Calloway County Hospital!
Physician Requirements include:
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine
- Current, unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA
- 400 Hours of Emergency Department Experience in the last two years
- Current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
Provider Benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling, flexible scheduling
- Full time, part time, and PRN shifts available
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers!
If interested please contact Chris Mooney, Regional Manager by email Chris.Mooney@emcare.com or phone 850-437-7724.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Murray Calloway County Hospital
- ED Volume 18K annually
- ED Beds 13
- EHR e-T Sheet
- Physician Coverage 24 hours
- MLP Coverage 12 hours daily
- Murray is just a matter of hours from Nashville, St. Louis, Louisville and Memphis.
- Calloway County, Kentucky ranks as one of the top 10 healthiest counties in Kentucky for the past 6 years!
- Rand McNally voted Murray, KY as the friendliest small town in America.
- Murray offers lots of outdoor recreational activities to include kayaking, canoeing, swimming, boating, hunting, fishing, outdoor concerts!