Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated BE/BC Nephrologist. Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers, P.A. is a well-established growing practice in south Mississippi with a robust Nephrology consult service.
There are two offices located in Ocean Springs and Pascagoula, Mississippi. Our inpatient service relationship is with Singing River Health System with facilities in both cities. As for our outpatient dialysis patients, we care for these individuals at 4 locations throughout the community. The successful candidate will receive a competitive starting salary and an attractive benefits package. KDHC is offering an opportunity for employment leading to partnership. This position will be available July 2018.
Singing River Health System was founded in 1931 as the state’s first community-owned hospital and is located on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Mississippi. Singing River Health System is comprised of an extensive network of hospitals, medical clinics and medical parks across South Mississippi and offers comprehensive healthcare services.
- Two hospitals located 16 miles apart on the Gulf Coast, Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital
- All Medical Staff are Board Certified
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Distinction Center of Excellence for Cardiac Care and Knee and Hip replacements
- Level 3 Trauma Centers with the fastest, largest and most experienced Emergency Departments
- Key Service Lines include:
- Behavioral Health
- Family Medicine – Four clinics along the Gulf Coast
- Inpatient Physician Services Hospitalists program covering both hospitals 24/7
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Accredited Cancer Center providing radiation and medical oncology care
- Medical and Surgical Intensive Care Units with dedicated Intensivists
- Bariatric Program
With pride, passion and commitment, we will improve health and save lives in our community every day
We are Singing River Health System