Excellent Pulmonology Opportunity in Chicago South Suburbs
Pulmonary Associates, a private practice, affiliated with UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital located in the Chicago South Suburbs seeks a full time Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine physician. MD/DO must have completed a Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship. Sleep Medicine opportunities are available. 3-5 years’ experience is preferred. 2020 Pulmonary Critical Care Fellows are welcome to apply. Active licensure in Illinois is required.
- Walk into an established busy practice from the start!
- Join a patient centered collegial, supportive and friendly practice
- This position will encompass all aspects of Pulmonary Critical Care and sleep medicine
- This opportunity will have OP and IP responsibilities
- Flexible call schedule
- IP responsibilities at UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Competitive compensation package will be offered
- Exceptional benefits – Medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance will be provided to qualified candidates
UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital, a nationally recognized regional health system consisting of a 478-bed hospital with a network of comprehensive outpatient facilities. Since its founding in 1923, Ingalls has remained a not-for-profit institution, committed to fulfilling its mission of improving the health of the communities we serve.
Interested candidates please contact:
Fax: (708) 915-6366