Ascension St. Vincent Center for Children is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our large collegial group of pediatricians and pediatric specialty medicine physicians in clinical care. Work in this colorful, bright outpatient space with a warm, child and family friendly environment within the region's largest tertiary referral center.
- Create additional service line within the Center for Children
- No call - inpatient consultations only
- 20 bed Pediatric Inpatient Unit with Pediatric Hospitalists; 6 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with Pediatric Intensivists
- Level III NICU with 5 Neonatologists
- Behavioral based outpatient feeding clinic
- Established Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic representing 10 specialties
- Magnet - nursing's highest honor
- Home to No. 1 Indiana high school for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Southwest Indiana Chamber of Commerce named Indiana Chamber of the Year 2016
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is a physician-led, multi-specialty medical group serving the Southern region of Ascension St. Vincent (Indiana) and member of Ascension, the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the US. Our outreach extends into Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky.