Visalia Medical Clinic is the largest multi-specialty group between Fresno and Bakersfield serving our community for more than 75 years. Currently, we are actively recruiting 1-2 Dermatologist.
- Affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Foundation
- Service area covers 2 counties - 600k+ population
- Group payer mix: 75% PPO, 20% Medicare, 5% cash
- Must be willing to be available for supervision of mid-levels
- General medical dermatology & Mohs
- Skin biopsies, cyst removals, excisions, scar injections
- Specimens sent to dermatopathologist
- NP sees around 30 patients/day
- Only practice with phototherapy treatment available in area
- Long-term disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- License, dues & subscriptions allowance
- Paid time off for CME and vacation
The City of Visalia, with a population over 130,000, is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Francisco, only an hour's drive from national parks, and within easy reach of coastal beaches. Visalia offers the unique combination of affordable housing, a friendly community, easy commute to work, and economic opportunity. The cost of living may be small town, but the cultural amenities are big city!