La Porte Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Infectious Disease physician to join an established, successful independent practice of 6 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners. Details of position:
- Full time position with inpatient and outpatient responsibility
- Weekday rounding at only one hospital with weekend call coverage at 2 hospitals
- 1:3 call schedule
- Competitive salary with partnership track
- Retirement benefits, CME reimbursement and attractive vacation schedule
About La Porte Hospital
La Porte Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community approximately 15 miles from the southern shore of Lake Michigan, La Porte is 60 miles from Chicago and surrounded by inland lakes and parks and is the anchor business of the historic downtown area. La Porte provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in Cardiology, Orthopedics, Surgical services, Emergency care, and Maternal Health with multiple nationally recognized awards, recognitions and certifications. The employed La Porte Physician Network is comprised of more than 75 providers and provides a strong primary care and sub-specialty platform. The hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018 with a targeted 2020 opening! Join us and be a part of our NEW hospital!
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.