Outpatient Addiction Psychiatrist- West Michigan
Pine Rest is now hiring for an Addictions Psychiatrist! This is an outpatient psychiatrist opportunity joining our medical staff team of over 80 board certified psychiatrists.
Pine Rest is one of the largest free-standing behavioral health providers in the U.S. A nonprofit organization founded in 1910, its comprehensive behavioral health center is located on a 200 acre campus in beautiful Grand Rapids, Michigan and has a network of 17 outpatient offices in Michigan and Iowa, providing individualized and group therapy for people of all ages.
Depending on the severity of needs, Pine Rest offers inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, outpatient counseling (through our clinic network), residential & community services, and consultation liaison.
Pine Rest is a leader in addiction treatment with a 22 bed co-occuring inpatient unit, suboxone clinic, intensive addiction outpatient services, and addiction residential programs.
If you haven’t considered a Psychiatrist opportunity at Pine Rest Christian Mental health Services, let us show you why you should!
Pine Rest offers countless career opportunities due to its size, scope of services and specialty programs offered in addition to its strong focus on research and education. Pine Rest also has its own Psychiatry Residency Program, Child and Adolescent Fellowship, along with Addiction and Geriatric Fellowships!
- Network of over 80 psychiatrists, 123 psychologists, 238 LMSWs, 34 Advanced Practice Professionals, plus 12 chaplains
- Department of Psychiatry West for Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine with faculty appointment
- Psychiatry Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Manage 200 licensed beds through 8 specialty units
- Outpatient clinic network of 17 clinics
- Residential and community programs
- Over 250,000 patient visits per year
- Creative work schedule including full and part time positions
- Pine Rest is an equal opportunity employer.