Family Medicine- Immediate Care (Broad Ripple)
St. Vincent Medical Group (Broad Ripple) - Family Medicine, ICC
St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for our new immediate care clinic in Broad Ripple.
- Our ideal candidate will be comfortable performing procedures such as: fracture care, splinting, wound care, laceration repair, I&D, etc.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday/Sunday 8am-5pm; there is an every other weekend commitment.
- No call, but will collaborate with other physicians and providers as needed.
Candidates will enjoy our competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off program (varies by position)
- Health, dental, vision and wellness packages
- Annual CME Allotment (based on FTE status)
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match
A ministry of St. Vincent Health, Indiana's largest not-for-profit health system, St. Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of over 650 primary care and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally. Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St. Vincent Health hospital ministries, St. Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 46 counties across the state of Indiana. With a vision of creating the most desirable multi-specialty group practice in Indiana, St. Vincent Medical Group is transforming health care with a physician-led and physician-driven organization focused on quality patient care and physician satisfaction, while meeting the needs of local communities.
Contact Melanie Bell, Physician Recruiter
317-338-5512 or MBell003@ascension.org