Founded in 1910, Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services is a long-standing and successful non-profit organization and is one of the largest free-standing behavioral health providers within the U.S.
Pine Rest looking for a highly qualified Staff Psychiatrist interested in joining a medical staff of over 80 collegial psychiatrists to lead outpatient or inpatient psychiatric services for geriatric patients in West Michigan.
Duties may include:
- Clinical admission evaluations
- Subsequent cares, and discharges from the hospital unit with corresponding and timely documentation
- Court hearings;
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Professionals (if mutually agreed upon)
- Consultation liaison services to medical floors as assigned
- Strong citizenship as a Staff Psychiatrist within the Pine Rest system (including mission acceptance, department meetings, clinical medical staff meetings, medical staff committee meetings, and adherence to all applicable bylaws and State of Michigan medical licensing regulations).
Pine Rest offers countless career opportunities due to its size, scope of services and specialty programs offered in addition to its strong focus on research and education. Pine Rest also has its own Psychiatry Residency Program, Child and Adolescent Fellowship, along with Addiction and Geriatric Fellowships!
- Network of over 80 psychiatrists, 123 psychologists, 238 LMSWs, 34 Advanced Practice Professionals, plus 12 chaplains
- Department of Psychiatry West for Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine with faculty appointment
- Psychiatry Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Manage 200 licensed beds through 8 specialty units
- Outpatient clinic network of 17 clinics
- Residential and community programs
- Over 250,000 patient visits per year
- Creative work schedule including full and part time positions
- Pine Rest is an equal opportunity employer.