Pediatrician, Mercy Clinic - Yukon
Pediatrics – Yukon, Oklahoma
Oklahoma City/ Yukon
Your life’s work for a higher calling.
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Pediatric Physician to join our Mercy Clinic Primary Care – Yukon practice located in Yukon, OK. Yukon is a booming suburb located just west of Oklahoma City, known for excellence in education and athletics and a smaller community feeling than OKC proper. At Mercy you’ll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
Requirements: BC/BE in Pediatrics
- 100% outpatient/newborn call
- State of the Art, Brand New Clinic opened in 2017
- Join 6 well respected physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Nurse on Call (Triage system for call)
- EPIC – Integrated electronic medical record
- Perfect Compliment to existing practices
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary with High earning potential
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k/403b Retirement Plans
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Vacation & CME
- Residency Stipend & Sign on Bonus
Mercy & community info:
- For more information on Mercy Clinic please visit: www.mercy.net
- For more information on OKC please visit: www.okcchamber.com
- Mercy Clinic Yukon: https://www.mercy.net/practice/mercy-clinic-primary-care-yukon/
- Mercy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRoJI7Hy8os
We are scheduling interviews now! If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity or becoming a part of our mission, please call or email a CV to:
Jessica Williams, Director, Physician Recruitment
Mercy Clinic Oklahoma Communities
Being part of Mercy, you will enjoy all the advantages that come with a large organization, but with the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group. Our culture is centered on fostering a friendly, yet efficient environment. Here, you will find a motivated support system where people genuinely care for one another from the top down.
We were recently named one of the top-five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven, and we’re still growing. Mercy is made up of 43 acute care and specialty hosptials, 40,000 co-workers and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. It is our hope to expand our mission to serve more patients in more ways, so we put a strong emphasis on the professional development and education of our team. We provide the solid infrastructure and support staff you need, so you have the freedom to focus on your patients and growing your practice.
Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma supports Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City which is a 380- bed, not-for-profit, tertiary care hospital located in northwest Oklahoma City. Mercy Hospital is a Level 2 trauma center and has coverage in all specialties. Mercy was the first hospital in Oklahoma to be recognized as a “Magnet Hospital” for their excellence in nursing. The campus also includes a Heart Hospital, Neuroscience Institute, Women’s Center , Cancer Center, Mercy Rehab Hospital., Mercy I-35 - outpatient surgery and wellness center.
Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City offers:
- 24/7 Hospitalist and Intensivist Coverage
- Mercy SafeWatch Electronic ICU Program
- EPIC - integrated electronic health record,
- Comprehensive Stroke Center- 1st of 15 hospitals in the nation to receive this certification.
- Family Birthplace and Level III NICU
- Colletta Building - Comprehensive Cancer & Breast Center
- The cities most experienced team of Robotic Surgeons
No wonder Business Insider cited Oklahoma City in the top 10 for most popular US Cities to live in 2017. With a population of 1.2 million people, it surprises many visitors and newcomers with the friendliness of a small town and the amenities of our nation´s biggest cities. Oklahoma City offers everything you look for in a modern metropolitan community - an abundance of the arts, quality health care, excellence in education and more. And it does so without high costs, energy shortages, smog or traffic congestion. It is a distinctly livable city where you can chase your business dreams and still enjoy a rich quality of life.
The Oklahoma City Philharmonic Orchestra, Ballet Oklahoma, Oklahoma City National Memorial, and the Oklahoma City Museum of Art are just the beginning. Beautiful lakes, parks and some of the nation´s best golf courses also await the outdoor enthusiast. Sports fans won’t be disappointed with the NBA team Oklahoma City Thunder and great college football by the Oklahoma Sooners and Oklahoma State Cowboys.
Oklahoma City consistently ranks among the best city's for economic strenth, so it comes as no surprise that it ranked as #7 best city to raise a family. With a cost of living that is 28% below the national average, our residents can afford to enjoy the many ammenities that OKC has to offer. Everything from fine dining to concerts and outdoor recreation, we have it all. With nearly 250 days of sunshine per year, Oklahoma City is so much more than just “where the wind comes sweeping down the plains”.