RWJBarnabas Health Seeking Primary Care Physician to join our team in Central New Jersey
About the Position:
- Full-time outpatient-focused opportunity for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician (preferred)
- Join team of 4 providers in very busy and successful practice
- Practice is based in Central NJ in the beautiful suburban towns of Branchburg and Hillsborough
About RWJBarnabas Health:
We are the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey encompassing:
- 11 Acute Care Hospitals
- 3 Children’s Hospitals
- 1 Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- 1 Behavioral Health center
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- 5 Fitness and Wellness Centers
We offer extremely competitive compensation plus robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match
- $4,000 annual stipend for CME, Society Memberships, etc.
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Additional and Important Points to Note:
- Both new residents and more experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
- We are looking for engaged and innovative physicians who welcome the chance to care for NJ’s diverse patient community
To learn about this and other positions, please contact Amal Elmogahzy, Physician Recruiter at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Amal.Elmogahzy@RWJBH.org or phone: 862-236-0720.
RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey’s largest integrated health care delivery system, providing treatment and services to more than three million patients each year. Throughout RWJBarnabas Health, our dedicated physicians, nurses, and health professionals are committed to providing the highest quality of patient care and health education to the community and region.
We aim to truly make a unique impact in local communities throughout New Jersey. From vastly improving the health of local residents to creating educational and career opportunities, this combination greatly benefits the state. We understand the growing and evolving needs of residents in New Jersey—whether that be enhancing the coordination for treating complex health conditions or improving community health through local programs and education.