Hospital-Employed Radiologist in Illinois
Mercyhealth is currently seeking a board eligible or board certified Radiologist to join our hospital-employed team. Preference will be given to those with training and/or experience in Body Imaging, including Body MRI. Mammography is not required.
Mercyhealth is an award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system that employs more than 700 physicians in Illinois and Wisconsin, making the combined organization one of the largest employed physician groups in the Midwest, serving a 15 county region.
- Community-based hospital provides full spectrum of Radiology services for our clinics and hospitals in Winnebago and McHenry Counties in beautiful Northcentral Illinois.
- McKesson PACS, Epic, Powerscribe 360
- Mercyhealth’s leadership and commitment to continually adding strong clinical programs provides growth potential for our partners and our organization
- Mercyhealth recently opened a brand new $505 million specialty referral hospital at Riverside Blvd. and I-90 in Rockford that will feature a women and children’s hospital, 194 private medical/surgical, ICU, pediatrics and obstetrics rooms, a level 1 trauma center, operating suites, comprehensive diagnostic services, and a variety of specialty care services.
Compensation and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Robust benefit and comprehensive retirement plans
- Paid CME and licensure reimbursement
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
Pass the Wisconsin Caregiver Background Check and/or Illinois Health Care Workers Background Check
Mercyhealth’s new state-of-the art specialty hospital and clinic serves the Northern IL region for highly specialized care for infants, children, and adults.
This beautiful, advance campus features:
- Level 1 trauma services
- Adult subspecialty services
- The highest level of neonatal and pediatric services
- Over 55 pediatric and neonatal doctors in 25+ pediatric specialties
- State-designated Regional Perinatal Center
- 52-bed NICU
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Center (1 of 5 in the state)
- State-designated Children’s Hospital (only on in northern Illinois)
- Pediatric Critical Care Center (1 of 10 in the state)
- State-of-the-art operating and surgery suites, including a hybrid operating room to support a full range of inpatient and outpatient surgery, including minimally invasive surgery and image-guided surgery
- Comprehensive diagnostic center, with lab, imaging and pharmacy services
- Inpatient dialysis
- Comprehensive cardiac, vascular, peripheral, and neurovascular interventional laboratory
Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois. Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts.
Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.
Mercyhealth is a regional health system with over 800 employed physician partners, seven hospitals and 85 primary and specialty care locations throughout 50 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities. We are committed to being a top integrated health care provider and continuously work to make life better for the people, families and communities we serve.
As an integrated health care provider, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care that spans four core service divisions: hospital-based services, clinic-based services, post-acute care and retail services, and a wholly owned insurance company. These four core service divisions make up our comprehensive, vertically integrated delivery system, and integrated delivery is what makes Mercyhealth unique in serving the full range of health care needs for our patients.
Mercyhealth offers over 85 specialty and subspecialty services, including orthopedic surgery, prehospital emergency services and training, neurosurgery, heart and vascular services, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery and much more. When time is of the essence, our trauma centers are equipped with the latest technology and highly trained staff to provide immediate, life-saving care. We are a leader in obstetric, neonatal and pediatric services, offering the highest level of care available at our neonatal intensive care unit, caring for the most fragile preemies in the region’s only Small Baby Unit, and serving as a State of Illinois-designated Perinatal Center for an 11-county region.