Urology Opportunity in the Midwest
Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Urologists to join our team at Mercyhealth Woodstock and Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center-Walworth. Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising five hospitals, more than 675 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 50 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Work in a well-established urology practice at both locations.
- Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center- Walworth is a 25-bed critical access hospital located 45 minutes southwest of Milwaukee on the Wisconsin and Illinois state line that houses many specialty centers.
- Mercyhealth Woodstock is a modern 60,000+ square foot clinic which includes offices and ancillary services, housing a 30 physician multi-specialty group.
- Full time hours are variable between locations based on patient census.
- This is an employed opportunity offering high income potential with generous base leading to an incentive based compensation plan the first year.
Compensation and benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage
- Mercyhealth Woodstock in located in Woodstock, Illinois. Whether you come because of the schools, the culture, the countryside, the business opportunities, or just to be part of its Victorian charm, Woodstock offers a million reasons to stay. A gorgeous community within an hour by car (also on the METRA line) to downtown Chicago.
- Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center-Walworth is located in beautiful, historic Lake Geneva, in southern Wisconsin and offers easy access to Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison. Lake Geneva is a true Midwestern city where community and quality of life are values that are revealed in every street and sidewalk. It’s safe, family oriented atmosphere is also known for having the deepest, cleanest lakes in the Midwest.
Mercyhealth is a regional health system with over 700 employed physician partners, seven hospitals and 85 primary and specialty care locations throughout 50 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities. We are committed to being a top integrated health care provider and continuously work to make life better for the people, families and communities we serve.
As an integrated health care provider, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care that spans four core service divisions: hospital-based services, clinic-based services, post-acute care and retail services, and a wholly owned insurance company. These four core service divisions make up our comprehensive, vertically integrated delivery system, and integrated delivery is what makes Mercyhealth unique in serving the full range of health care needs for our patients.
Mercyhealth offers over 85 specialty and subspecialty services, including orthopedic surgery, prehospital emergency services and training, neurosurgery, heart and vascular services, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery and much more. When time is of the essence, our trauma centers are equipped with the latest technology and highly trained staff to provide immediate, life-saving care. We are a leader in obstetric, neonatal and pediatric services, offering the highest level of care available at our neonatal intensive care unit, caring for the most fragile preemies in the region’s only Small Baby Unit, and serving as a State of Illinois-designated Perinatal Center for an 11-county region.