Child/Adolecent Psychiatrist in Janesville, WI
Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity - Southern Wisconsin
Mercyhealth, an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system, is currently seeking a BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist within Mercy Behavioral Health Services in Janesville, WI, just 30 min from Madison & 60 min. from Milwaukee.
- Join a highly-trained and knowledgeable team of doctors consisting of two inpatient Psychiatrists, one adult addiction Psychiatrist, three outpatient child/adolescent psychiatrists; and 3 full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners;
- .8 to FT Day Treatment/IOP/EC level care Program for Children and Adolescents;
- Role is primarily Medication management and care oversight.
- Brand new Facility designed to best meet the needs of Children and Adolescents in the programs ages 5-17;
- Group modality primary, individual and family included;
- The Day Treatment Clinic/Facility includes a multi-discipline team of Masters’ prepared group/Ind. Therapists, Case managers, Nursing staff and ancillary support staff;
- This team of professionals will assist in your day to day support and assist with all aspects of patient management and flow/efficiency;
- Weekly staffing and Team collaboration will occur for patient care coordination;
- EPIC EMR.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Mercyhealth is a hospital employed setting offering a competitive salary guarantee.
- Mercyhealth offers a complete benefits package including; paid malpractice, paid licensure, health/dental, 403(b) matched savings, CME, vacation, and relocation.
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.
Mercyhealth is a regional health system with over 700 employed physician partners, seven hospitals and 85 primary and specialty care locations throughout 50 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities. We are committed to being a top integrated health care provider and continuously work to make life better for the people, families and communities we serve.
As an integrated health care provider, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care that spans four core service divisions: hospital-based services, clinic-based services, post-acute care and retail services, and a wholly owned insurance company. These four core service divisions make up our comprehensive, vertically integrated delivery system, and integrated delivery is what makes Mercyhealth unique in serving the full range of health care needs for our patients.
Mercyhealth offers over 85 specialty and subspecialty services, including orthopedic surgery, prehospital emergency services and training, neurosurgery, heart and vascular services, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery and much more. When time is of the essence, our trauma centers are equipped with the latest technology and highly trained staff to provide immediate, life-saving care. We are a leader in obstetric, neonatal and pediatric services, offering the highest level of care available at our neonatal intensive care unit, caring for the most fragile preemies in the region’s only Small Baby Unit, and serving as a State of Illinois-designated Perinatal Center for an 11-county region.
Janesville is a city of about 66,000 people with 150,000 people in Rock County. Janesville has all the advantages and amenities of a smaller city while still having easy access to four larger cities (Madison, Milwaukee, Rockford, Chicago). The cost of living in Rock County is low and housing is affordable. The school system is very good with both public and private schools available. The Janesville park system is extensive and includes children’s play areas, pools, gardens, golf and many other activities. Janesville has many restaurants and there is excellent dining within 40 minutes in Madison and Lake Geneva.