Cardiologist - Noninvasive. Be part of Cardiovascular Institute - Columbus, Nebraska
Full-time position for BE/BC Non-invasive or Invasive Cardiologist to join our premier Cardiovascular Institute
CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute
Primary work site is Columbus Community Hospital, Columbus, Nebraska
- Echocardiography, Cardiac/Nuclear stress, non-invasive vascular
- Be part of our outreach service; seeing patients in outreach communities
- Non-STEMI ED
- Pacemaker skills a plus but not mandatory
- Provide service within NHI clinic and at Columbus Community Hospital
- Large referral base
- Dx. Cath capabilities on our CHI Health Nebraska Heart Hospital in Lincoln, NE
- Excellent safe community
- Be part of our Cardiovascular Institute with CHI Health and affiliation to Creighton University School of
Medicine - Omaha
CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute (NHI) is the regions premier cardiac and vascular provider for CV services. The organization includes six office locations and the 63-bed Heart Hospital located in Lincoln.
The 256-slice SOMATOM®Drive CT from Siemens located on our Lincoln campus
HealthGrades Awards (Consecutively for the past 5 years)
- Top 10 Percent in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery
- Ranked Number One in the State for Overall Cardiac Services
- Ranked Number One in the State for Cardiac Surgery
- Ranked Number One in the State for Cardiology services
- Ranked Among the Top Five Percent in the Nation for Vascular Surgery
- Ranked Number One in the State for Vascular Surgery
- Five Star Recipient for Vascular Surgery
- Five Star Recipient for Carotid Surgery
- Five Star Recipient for Peripheral Vascular Bypass
- Named one of top programs in the country for carotid endarterectomy
Please contact: Terri Bangert, MAA Physician Recruitment Specialist. (402) 328-3384. email@example.com
The Physician Network is a physician-led organization dedicated to improving patient outcomes by enabling its providers to focus entirely on what they do best: practicing their specialties and providing superior health care services.
The Physician Network:
- Has grown to 340+ providers
- Consists of 50+ primary care and specialty care practice sites located throughout Nebraska
- Is a wholly-owned subsidiary corporation of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), the nation's second largest Catholic health care system
The Physician Network's affiliate hospitals include CHI Health Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center and CHI Health Nebraska Heart Hospital in Lincoln; CHI Health Saint Francis Medical Center in Grand Island; CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney; and CHI Health St. Mary's Community Hospital in Nebraska City.
Lincoln is the state capital and home to University of Nebraska (UNL) with a growing population of nearly 300,000. Lincoln is a growing community. In the past decade, Lincoln's overall population has grown by 51,284 residents, or 23%, since 2005 (Lincolnvitalsigns.org). We are known as one of the Happiest Cities. #1 in Best places for business and careers. Rated #10 Most beautiful cities in America. Nicknamed "Silicon Prairie". Home to outstanding major college sports; major concert performances, active theater and arts, family friendly neighborhoods, beautiful parks, golf courses and trails. You'll experience all four seasons in a wonderful environment that offers excellent schools, both private and public. Lincoln is a sweet spot for balanced living, there is life after work with time and money to enjoy it.
Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.