Internal Medicine Physician - Mercy Clinic Hazelwood in St. Louis, Missouri
Residency Stipend, Commencement Bonus, and Student Loan Payment Programs
Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join a premiere medical group practice, Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine Dunn Road - Hazelwood, located in St. Louis County, Missouri.
Our Internal Medicine practices are a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
- Brand new suite shared with three other physicians
- Nurse-on-Call Program for after hours and weekend call
- Prime location near Mercy Urgent Care, Mercy Specialists and Physical Therapy
- Research and teaching opportunities with Mercy’s own IM Residency Program
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
This Position Offers:
- Residency Stipend for early commitment
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Payment Programs
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Hazelwood, Missouri, is one of the largest cities in St. Louis County and home to nearly 27,000 residents and more than 1,000 businesses, including 12 Fortune 500 companies, six Fortune 1,000 companies and 10 corporate headquarters. Positioned at the crossroads of I-270, I-170 and Highways 370 and Lindbergh, Hazelwood is only 20 minutes from the St. Louis Zoo, The Botanical Gardens, The Gateway Arch and many other St. Louis attractions.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers, MHA, FASPR
Physician Recruiter – Mercy Clinic East Community
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Sievers@Mercy.Net | mercy.net
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital-St. Louis which is a 979-bed, community, not-for-profit, teaching hospital located in the suburbs of St. Louis. Mercy Hospital is a Level 1 trauma center and has residency training programs in family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN and a Critical Care Fellowship. The campus also includes a Children’s Hospital, Heart Hospital and free standing Cancer Center with 100K square feet of diagnostic & research capability.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis offers:
- 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
- Mercy SafeWatch Electronic ICU Program
- EPIC Software System, which is an innovative tool that helps us fulfill our commitment to serving patients with the highest levels of safety, quality care and personal service. “One patient one record.”
- Surgery Center- 29 operating rooms