Urologist Physician - Mercy Surgery Center Rolla, MO
Mercy Clinic is seeking a General Urologist physician to serve at Mercy Clinic and Outpatient Surgery Center in Rolla, Missouri. The region has a proven and significant need for a General Urologist. Rolla is home to Missouri's renowned University of Science and Technology. It is located approximately 90 miles southwest of St. Louis.
Mercy Clinic Rolla
- Modern multi-specialty group clinic and outpatient surgery center
- Full-scale diagnostic laboratory and imaging services (including MRI & CT) and Physical Therapy on-site
- Located just off I-44 highway: 90 miles south of St. Louis, 60 miles north of Lebanon
- State of the Art ORs with Stryker Multi-Gen Video Integrated System
- 16 private pre-op and post-op rooms
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Accept Visa candidates
- NHSC approved site
This Position Offers
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Commencement bonus / Student loan incentives
- Immediate full practice
- Limited call coverage
Mercy Central Region includes serves communities throughout Missouri, many along the I-44 corridor from Rolla in the northeast to Bolivar/Branson in the southwest. These areas feature the best of all worlds, beautiful parks and waterways, friendly people, public and private schools, exceptional local restaurants, theatres, museums, two airports, hiking & biking trails, canoeing and boating, hunting, fishing and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Char Plotycia, FASPR, MAOL | Physician Recruiter
MERCY CLINIC – Central Region