Outpatient Psychiatry Child and Adolscent
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Child and Adolescent
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), is currently recruiting Psychiatrists with interests in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for our Behavioral Sciences outpatient program.
Located on the main campus of Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC), Laurelwood (54 beds)provides a broad range of services for adolescents and adults experiencing mental health or substance abuse problems. Laurelwood offers a variety of treatment options including: detoxification, inpatient treatment, day partial treatment, intensive outpatient treatment and aftercare support.
· 8am-5pm Monday – Friday at our Gainesville practice
· Future expansion plans to Braselton and Dawsonville, GA
· 40 Adult and 14 Adolescent beds
· Substance Abuse and General Psychiatry
· Short Term – Average patient stay is 4-5 days
Northeast Georgia Medical Center,(NGMC) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 900 members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
NGMChas been named "One of the 10 Best Places to Work in Georgia” according to an article in Georgia Trend magazine and NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011-2017.
For more information, please contact NGPG ProviderRecruitment at email@example.com
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia. Through the services of a medical staff of more than 900+ physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state's finest and most comprehensive medical services.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center's expert level of care has been recognized on a national and statewide level including:
- Number one in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Care
- Accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer for Cancer Care
- CARF-accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation including stroke specialty care certification, one of the first in the nation
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence certification, and the first hospital in Georgia to offer gastric bypass surgery using the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
•Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Women’s Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Neurological Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Pulmonary Hospital