General Neurologist Needed for East TN Group
About this Opportunity
- Join a well-established and fast growing outpatient practice of 3 neurologists
- Full time support from a neuro-trained Advanced Practice Provider with additional providers to be added soon
- Large referral network within the health system of over 1500 affiliated providers
- Opportunity to build a subspecialty practice, if interested
- No hospital call
- Abbreviated work week offering an excellent work/life balance
- Support for trigger point injections, BOTOX and nerve blocks
- Infusion suite accessible for patients
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and production bonus
- Excellent benefits to include but not limited to: annual CME stipend, relocation allowance, 401K matching, malpractice, medical, dental and vision, disability & life insurance
About Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Recognized by The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association, and the American Stroke Associationas a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Home to the world-renowned Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center, a 73-bed inpatient unit focusing on the rehabilitation of stroke, brain and spinal cord injury, and orthopaedic patients.
- More than 600 top physicians in 45 specialties and over 1,000 nurses, technologists, therapists pharmacists, dieticians and others
- Most advanced diagnostics, latest technologies, and leading-edge surgery techniques
With a team of 650 physicians in 45 specialties and more than 1,000 nurses, technologists, therapists, pharmacists, and dietitians, we use a multidisciplinary approach to provide comprehensive, individualized patient care.
As a Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center, Fort Sanders offers state-of-the art care that maximizes recovery from stroke. We are the region’s leader in technology in areas such as bariatric surgery, robotic surgery and minimally invasive spine surgery. Our door-to-balloon times for heart attack patients are below the national average, and our hip fracture center offers advanced diagnosis, surgery and recovery procedures for hip patients.
We are also home to the Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center, which is nationally recognized for both inpatient and outpatient treatment of stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, and orthopedics.
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center is a member of Covenant Health.
Covenant Health is the region’s top performing healthcare network. Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, we are a community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system comprised of nine acute-care hospitals, one behavioral health hospital, and the area’s fastest growing physician practice division. Our specialized services include the region’s largest cancer network and the renowned Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center, dedicated to helping those recover from debilitating strokes and traumatic brain injuries.
Our more than 10,000 employees, physicians, and volunteers are unified by one covenant: to put our patients first every day, to strive for excellence in everything we do, and to make Covenant Health the first and best choice in our region. This is how we care for more than one million patients and families every year, and one reason why Covenant Health is the only health system in East Tennessee to be on Becker’s 2018 list of “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” and named six times in a row by Forbes as a Best Employer. We invite you to learn more about Covenant Health, the region’s top performing healthcare network, and explore physician opportunities throughout the region we serve.
Covenant Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Home to the University of Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized neighborhoods, Knoxville is a regional hub for nightlife and entertainment, especially in its Old City. Knoxville is also an excellent choice for families, with outstanding public schools and private K-12 schools. Our cost of living is 15% below the national average and Tennessee does not have a state income tax. Learn more about Knoxville, Tennessee (link to Knoxville location page) and why you should call it your next home.