Family Medicine Physician - Mercy Clinic Primary Care Calvary Church Road - $150,000 Recruitment Incentives
Residency Stipend, Commencement Bonus, and Student Loan Payment Programs Available
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Mercy Clinic Family Medicine – Calvary Church Road practice located in St. Louis, Missouri. This practice is powered by a team of three physicians, two family medicine nurse practitioners, and a full support staff.
This opportunity includes $150,000 in Recruitment Incentives.
Our family medicine groups are a part of Mercy Clinic a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine:
- Monday through Friday scheduling, no weekends
- Nurse On Call for after hour support
- Outpatient care only
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- Partnership in our physician led, multi-specialty organization
This Position Offers:
- Residency Stipend for early commitment
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Payment Programs
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Our Calvary Church location has quick and easy access to St. Louis and amenities including museums, theater, five-star restaurants, music venues, shopping, professional sports, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
Lisa.Hauck@mercy.net | Mercy.net/FamilyMedCalvary
Mercy Hospital Jefferson offers:
- 24-Hour Emergency Care
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Home Care and Hospice
- Open-Heart Surgery
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- X-Ray and Imaging
- and more.