Family Medicine Physician - Mercy Clinic Primary Care Farmington - $150,000 Recruitment Incentives
Residency Stipend, Commencement Bonus, and Student Loan Payment Programs Available
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Mercy Clinic Family Medicine – Farmington practice located just outside St. Louis, Missouri. This practice is currently powered by one family medicine physician and a full support staff.
This opportunity includes $150,000 in Recruitment Incentives.
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine:
- Monday through Friday scheduling, no weekends
- Nurse On Call for after hour support
- Outpatient care only
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- Partnership in our physician led, multi-specialty organization
This Position Offers:
- Residency Stipend for early commitment
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Payment Programs
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | fax: 314-364-2597
Lisa.Hauck@mercy.net | Mercy.net/Farmington
Mercy Hospital Jefferson offers:
- 24-Hour Emergency Care
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Home Care and Hospice
- Open-Heart Surgery
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- X-Ray and Imaging
- and more.