ENT Associates of Wausau is looking for an Otolaryngologist to join their current private practice of 5 ENTs, 2 Allergists, 1 PA (ENT) & 5 Audiologists.
- New 32,000 square foot building opening February, 2019
- Full time, 4 ½ day work week, Call 1:6 (part time is possible)
- Very competitive base salary with production bonus
- Outreach required 1-2 locations 1-2 days per week
- Collaboration with 2 BC Allergies & 5 Audiologists
- Cancer Center nearby & at outreach sites
- Co-Surgeries with Ophthalmologists
- 2-3 half days of surgery per week
- Potential partnership in Wausau Surgery Center after partnership made with ENT
- New grads encouraged to apply
- Not able to accept visa candidates
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.