Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist - Steps from Lake Tahoe - Reno, NV
West Hills Hospital has been the only free standing hospital in Northern Nevada and a community leader in behavioral healthcare since 1980. Located in Reno, NV, West Hills offers a healing environment that is reassuring to an individual’s sense of security and confidentiality. Our facility holds great expectations for bringing hope and healing to children, adolescents and adults by positively impacting their emotional and behavioral health through the compassionate care we provide. Dedicated to excellence, West Hills is accredited by The Joint Commission.
THE POSITION DUTIES/DETAILS:
- Initial evaluations and assessments;
- Treatment team leadership and daily care of Adult & Chemical Dependence patients;
- This is a fulltime employed position working with Adult and Chemical Dependency cases;
- Choice to be either employed by the facility or to work as an Independent Contractor;
- Collegial, supportive environment;
- Career growth opportunities;
The qualifications for the position are the minimum requirements needed to be successful in the position. The level of experience and expertise for the job is determined by the current amount of expertise in the unit/department. If training or experience is not required but would be desirable, it is listed as preferred however; persons without preferred background will be considered in the hiring process.
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required; board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry required; licensed to practice in the State of NV or the ability to obtain an NV medical license; minimum of 4 years of practice/training experience; meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
A highly competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of the following:
- Base salary, bonus structure, malpractice insurance coverage paid time off, company matched 401k, CME allowance, medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, student loan assistance, employee stock purchase plan
West Hills Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) the nation’s largest facilities based behavioral health provider. www.uhsinc.com.
OUR FOCUS IS SIMPLE: WE WORK TO HELP OUR PATIENTS GET BETTER SO THEY CAN LIVE BETTER LIVES. ARE YOU READY TO TAKE A STEP AND JOIN US AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW OUR SERVICES?
Find out how you fit at West Hills. Contact Me For Additional Details!
Excellent and compassionate patient care is the primary concern of West Hills Hospital. We provide a full range of behavioral health care services, including inpatient hospitalization, chemical detox and rehabilitation, and intensive outpatient psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment. West Hills Hospital services all Northern Nevada and Northern California communities.
West Hills Hospital treats and serves children, adolescents, and adults who are seeking treatment for mental health issues:
- Bipolar disorders
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Sexual, physical, and emotional abuse
- Severe psychosocial and psychosomatic problems
- Suicidal tendencies
- Anxiety disorders