Temple Physicians Inc.- Urgent Care Physicians (FY20)
Urgent Care Physicians
Temple Physicians, Inc., seeks qualified full time and part time physicians to staff their Urgent Care facilities in and around the Philadelphia area.
- Provide urgent care, occupational and general medical services to patients which, will include, the treatment of episodic disease and injury care as well as procedures such as laceration repair, splinting, and ear lavage, physicals, care of the injured worker, DOT physicals, and select immunizations.
- Temple ReadyCare treats patients of all ages in state-of-the-art facilities located in Jenkintown, Northeast Philadelphia and Port Richmond. These facilities are equipped with EKGs, x-rays, on-site laboratories and durable medical equipment.
- Candidates interested in moonlighting opportunities are also welcome to apply.
- An M.D. or D.O. with successful completion of an accredited ACGME residency training program in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Med/Peds, Internal Medicine or Urgent Care.
- Board Certified in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Urgent Care.
- Two (2) or more years experience working in an urgent care or emergency medicine setting strongly preferred.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work and flourish in a fast-paced and patient-centric environment
- Ability to obtain ACLS certification
- Ability to obtain medical licensure in Pennsylvania.
Temple Physicians Inc (TPI)
Temple Physicians, Inc. is a multi-specialty group practice in and around Philadelphia that is apart of Temple University Health System’s network. Established in 1996, TPI have grown to become one of the largest and most-respected physician organizations in the area consisting of more than 400 employees caring for patients in a broad range of community-based sites.
TPI doctors practice medicine in a wide range of medical specialties, including: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Bariatric, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Hematology/Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, and Pulmonology.
Temple Physicians offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including a full insurance package of: health, dental, vision, life, pharmaceutical coverage, medical malpractice insurance, paid vacation and disability at group rates.
Interested candidates should submit a current resume to the address below:
Marc P. Hurowitz, D.O., MBA, FAAFP, Chief Executive Office TPI, C/O Julie Brissett, Department of Physician & Faculty Recruitment
Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
3420 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19140
Phone: 215-707-5665 | Fax: 215-707-9452
Temple is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.