Physician Assistant - Orthopedic Surgery
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant Opportunity
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia, brings together more than 360+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners and represents 30 specialties at over 66 locations. NGPG is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS).
NGPG is currently recruiting a Physician Assistant to join our growing Orthopedic Surgery group.
- Join a team of three (3) Surgeons and four (4) Physician Assistants
- PA will be responsible for clinic, OR and rounding at Braselton and Barrow hospitals
- Ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, professional appearance and communication skills as well as excellent work ethic.
- Physician Assistant must be certified through NCCPA
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a three-hospital system with a 557-bed tertiary referral center located in Gainesville, GA, a 130-bed facility located in Braselton, GA and a 56-bed hospital in Winder, GA.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
• Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital • Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
• Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital • Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
We offer Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. We are in the 4th fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Marshall Poole at 770.219.6635 or Marshall.Poole@gmail.com
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|