Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Join a team of two experienced/established maternal-fetal medicine physicians and be part of a program known for its excellence, compassion and high volume (3696 births in 2016).
- Collaborative Consultative Practice
- No in-house call
- Shared call coverage
- 24-hour academic OB hospitalist program
- Clinical and academic affiliation with University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences
- Academic appointment and significant research opportunities in exciting UCCOMLS and ProMedica Health System Affiliation
- Fully accredited OBGYN residency program and medical school department based at Toledo Hospital
- Health system affiliated with Children’s Hospital and Level III regional nursery
- Serving 13 hospitals throughout NW Ohio and SE Michigan
- Employment with ProMedica Physicians includes:
- Being a part of a multi-specialty network of over 960 employed physicians and advance practice providers with a built in referral program.
- Competitive compensation with a QPI bonus and a full benefit package that includes CME allowance and vacation (25 days plus 6 holidays).
- Relocation up to $10k
Employment with ProMedica Physicians includes:
• Being a part of a multi-specialty network of over 960 employed
physicians and advance practice providers with a built in referral
• Competitive compensation and a full benefit package
that includes CME allowance and vacation (25 days plus 6 holidays).
• Relocation up to $10k
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies.
SDI IHN assessment, Modern Healthcare
ProMedica is a tobacco-free employer
In support of our Mission to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve, ProMedica provides tobacco and smoke-free environments at its facilities. All employees/providers are required to have a pre-employment physical which includes a tobacco/drug.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
ProMedica Physicians Group is a multi-specialty physician network of more than 960 providers, including Advance Practice with opportunities throughout northwest Ohio and southern Michigan.
The team handles every aspect of private management including billing, coding, compliance, human resources, legal issues, and marketing to name a few. That allows the physician the freedom to focus on providing high quality care.
- full medical, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance
- short and long term disability insurance
- Assistance with Relocation up to $10K
ProMedica Toledo Hospital (TH) is one of the largest acute-care facilities in the region. Our 794-bed hospital is staffed by more than 4,800 professional healthcare employees who serve a 28-county area throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We also have the area’s largest board-certified medical staff, which is made up of more than 1,000 primary care and specialty physicians. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are a must. In addition, for 15 consecutive years, residents of Greater Toledo have named us the Consumer Choice Award winner in our market. In fact, we’re the only hospital in northwest Ohio to receive this honor.
We’re one of the 50 best hospitals in the nation! For 2019, Healthgrades named ProMedica Toledo Hospital one of the 50 Best Hospitals in the nation for clinical excellence - for the second year in a row! In the three years prior, (2015 - 2017), Healthgrades has recognized us as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals. ProMedica Toledo Hospital has also been a proud recipient of the distinguished top 5 percent Healthgrades award. We’re the only hospital in Ohio awarded the Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ for five years years in a row (2013 – 2018).
Toledo, Ohio offers the attributes of a large city, with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. The area features an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, community festivals, and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is located within a short drive of Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, and Chicago.
In Toledo, you can have it all: a welcoming neighborhood, recreation and entertainment, and a vibrant medical community.