Envision Physician Services is currently seeking, full-time, Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologists to join the team at Peninsula Regional Medical Center (PRMC), located in Salisbury, MD.
Offering Start Date Bonus and Up to $400K Base salary + Bonuses for General Anesthesiologists on the Eastern Shore of Maryland!
Practice and Opportunity Highlights include:
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 13 physicians (General and Cardiac) and 25 CRNAs
- Fair and equitable work schedule averaging 45-50 hours weekly.
- Clear delineation between Cardiac Team and General Anesthesiologists. Wide variety of cases. No Stroke Center.
- CRNAs cover OB with physicians being present for C-sections.
- Spacious operating rooms with state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional support staff.
- EPIC, EHR is integrated hospital-wide enhancing patient look-up, charting and overall efficiency.
- Tiered compensation based on experience and additional bonuses paid annually.
- Benefits start day one of employment- No waiting period! Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, voluntary short/long term disability, Health Savings account and more!
- Relocation assistance, 401(k) with contribution and 7 weeks vacation.Company covers 100% of the cost for professional and liability insurance.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
“A” rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Situated in the heart of the Delmarva Peninsula of Maryland, Salisbury is truly the “Crossroads of Delmarva.” It ranks among the 100 Best Communities for Young People (2008), was designated an “All-American City” in 2010 and is the largest city on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Salisbury is the epicenter of several major East Coast cities, making it the ideal place to live and work. It is located within 125 miles of Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Norfolk and is only 30 minutes from the beaches of Ocean City.