Family Medicine- Emergency Medicine - Southern Illinois
Carle Richland Memorial Hospital (CRMH) is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join their Emergency Medicine team.
- Eight 24 hour shifts is considered a full-time position
- ACLS, PALS, ATLS, and NIHSS
- Carle Richland Memorial Hospital, a 104-bed facility, offers a complete range of physicians and medical services to a patient base of 109,000 people in Southeastern Illinois
- CRMH earned an Emergent Stroke Ready designation by the Illinois Department of Public Health
- The Hospital also has an 'A' letter grade from the Leapfrog Group for patient safety initiatives.
- Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for the single person or family
- Conveniently located one hour from Evansville, Indiana, and less than three hours from Indianapolis and St. Louis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.