Child Psychologist - Central Illinois
|Specialty:||Psychology : Psychologist |
|Candidate Type:||MD, DO |
|Visas Accepted:||No J1 or H1|
|Loan Repayment:||Not Specified|
|Salary Range:||Not Specified|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Bonus Offered:||None|| |
Carle Physician Group is seeking two, full-time Clinical Child Psychologists (PhD or PsyD) to join our Behavioral Health Department in Champaign, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Provide assessment, psychotherapy and testing services to children, adolescents and families in an outpatient setting, which is multidisciplinary and part of an integrated health care system
- Join 13 psychologists as well as psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, social workers, counselors, psychometrists, nurses, and drug & alcohol professionals in a vibrant enterprise. (A separate neuropsychology section provides consultation services.)
- Behavioral Health providers also work with health care practitioners and teams throughout Carle, including primary care, many medical specialties and hospital services.
- Our psychologists enjoy opportunities to provide training and supervision to pre-doctoral interns in our APA-accredited internship and in our Psychiatry residency program.
- Affiliations with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign & the Carle Illinois College of Medicine (CICM)* can be sought to provide education and training to medical students and pursue research interests. (*CICM is a premier medical school combining medical training and engineering in an integrated approach to train future scientists and innovators in healthcare.)
- Doctorate from an APA-approved Clinical or Counseling Psychology program and Internship required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience post doctorate and IL Clinical Psychologist license are strongly preferred. Applicants who have completed a post-doctoral training program will be considered, if they are license-eligible at the time application is made.
- Ideally, candidates would possess a clinical interest in assessment and treatment of autism spectrum disorders.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.