Kalispell Regional Healthcare in Montana is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join their established practice at Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung.
Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung is a progressive, innovative General and Interventional Cardiology practice located in Kalispell, MT, just 30-minutes away from Glacier National Park. As a member of Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung, you will enjoy:
- Unparalleled quality of life with limitless recreational opportunities
- Unique collegial medical environment committed to excellence
- Practice in a modern facility using the latest technology
- Regional interventional cardiology program
- Developing structural heart program
- Mid-level support team
- Clinical research opportunity
- Highly competitive compensation package
Come to Kalispell to share in an exciting health care vision and enjoy your profession and life in all that this beautiful Big Sky country has to offer!
Established in 1998, Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung provides cardiac and pulmonary care to the Flathead Valley and surrounding communities. As a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, our mission is to ensure a superior level of service, quality and access for patients, as well as resources and support in cardiopulmonary medicine for other physicians.