Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Montana
Kalispell Regional Healthcare in Montana is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join their established practice at Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung.
Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung is a progressive, innovative General and Interventional Cardiology practice located in Kalispell, MT, just 30-minutes away from Glacier National Park. As a member of Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung, you will enjoy:
- Unparalleled quality of life with limitless recreational opportunities
- Unique collegial medical environment committed to excellence
- Practice in a modern facility using the latest technology
- Regional interventional cardiology program
- Developing structural heart program
- Mid-level support team
- Clinical research opportunity
- Highly competitive compensation package
Come to Kalispell to share in an exciting health care vision and enjoy your profession and life in all that this beautiful Big Sky country has to offer!
Established in 1998, Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung provides cardiac and pulmonary care to the Flathead Valley and surrounding communities. As a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, our mission is to ensure a superior level of service, quality and access for patients, as well as resources and support in cardiopulmonary medicine for other physicians.
Kalispell Regional Healthcare's mission is to improve the health, comfort and lives of the people we serve. We do that through a host of health care facilities and services designed to serve our local community.
Nestled in the beautiful Flathead Valley of northwestern Montana, Kalispell Regional Medical Center is a pleasant surprise. Our hospital offers a level of care one might only expect of a large metropolitan area, including:
- A comprehensive cancer program, accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- A wide range of orthopedic services
- A Neuroscience and Spine Institute
- A gynecological surgery program including advanced laparoscopic and robotic procedures
- A comprehensive cardiovascular program including a cardiac catheterization lab, electrophysiology and heart surgery
- A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)