ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation's largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, VA.
* 32-beds combined Med/Surg/Trauma ICU
* Open ICU with mandatory consult from the ICC intensivist on all adult ICU cases
* 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 2 MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage
* APP support staff
* Average census 15 patients per day
* Fulltime, Part-time, and PRN positions available
Chippenham Hospital is the highest volume hospital in the greater Richmond area seeing about 100,000 patients per year, of which 30,000 are pediatric cases. We are a Level 2 trauma center with 137 bed attached behavioral health facility. We have inpatient admissions of over 35,000 patients that result in an average of 400 open-heart surgeries, 3,000 cardiac catheterizations, 1,200 EP procedures, and 525 vascular surgeries annually.
About ICC Healthcare
* ICC Healthcare employees over 300 providers in 38 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
* Last year, our providers had over 200,000 patient encounters nationwide.
* We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
* The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
* Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
* We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
* We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
* Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
* Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
* Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
* Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
* Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
* Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America. Richmond has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. The city is deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. The city also boasts the largest Southeast's largest museum - The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away. In the city, you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
CJW Medical Center is not just a community hospital; it is one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest hospital systems, HCA. Here you can be an integral part of an award-winning team of professionals all working toward the same goal. CJW serves the Richmond area on two campuses, Chippenham and Johnston-Willis. With 748 beds between the two, CJW admits more patients, delivers more babies, and performs more heart surgeries than any other hospital in Richmond.
Each campus provides a wide range of services, and specialty programs have been established at one hospital or the other. The Chippenham campus has a heart hospital and Tucker Pavilion, a behavioral health center. The Johnston-Willis campus has cancer, neuroscience, and rehabilitation centers. Both campuses have state-designated trauma centers. Taking this approach allows CJW to develop clinical programs that are stronger than they would otherwise be. Outstanding patient care is our top priority and our close-knit teams utilize groundbreaking technology to provide it, often making history in the process. CJW Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America. Richmond, which is the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia, has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. Richmond is a city deep in history, with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. The city also boasts the first state-supported art museum in the United States and the Southeast's largest museum - the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away. In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.