Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Glaucoma Ophthalmologist to join our busy practice in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join our group of three General Ophthalmologists, two Vitreoretinal surgeons, one Cornea Specialist, one Medical Retina, two Neuro Ophthalmologists, and five optometrists.
- Busy, ready-made, full volume practice
- Large optometric referral network
- New Clinic and 23,000 Square-Foot ASC facility being built for move-in date of Spring 2019
- All surgeries performed at Carle Foundation Hospital. In 2019, surgeries will be performed at the ASC facility
- State-of-the-art equipment including; 4 Heidelberg OCT's, Intraoperative OCT, Zeiss Microscopes, Alcon Centurion, Lumenis Selecta II SLT, 2 Humphrey Visual Fields, Callisto Eye System, Zeiss Selecta III Yag Laser, Accutome UBM, and Iridex Micropulse Laser
- 1:6 call schedule
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled