CCS is located in a correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive. And due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals. If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS today.
I am in need of a Medical Director for Douglas County Department of Corrections in Omaha.
At Correct Care we offer competitive pay, and the opportunity to work with a collaborative team dedicated to serving the underserved.
Our Medical Director is responsible for the clinical elements of the entire system, including professional duties, and provides direct care to patients and consultation to professional staff.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred
- Licensure eligibility in the State of Nebraska
- Maintains a current DEA number
- Current CPR Certification
- Must maintain privileges
- Maintains CME requirements for continued medical practice in the State
At Correct Care Solutions, our physicians have the opportunity to practice in a “Patient Centered Medical Home”. Our physicians receive great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.