Envision Physician Services has a full-time CRNA opening at Capital Medical Center (CMC) in Olympia, Washington. CMC is a 110 bed full-service hospital with a Level I Newborn Nursery and Level IV Trauma; it is ranked in the top 10 for General Surgery in Washington State by Healthgrades. This is a terrific practice! Highlights:
• Fair, Collegial Anesthesia Care team comprised of 6 physicians and 8 CRNA’s
• Candidate will do general anesthesia, regional blocks, epidurals, spinals, TIVA and central lines; cases include GS, spine, ortho, OB, GYN, vascular, ENT, Urology and some neuro; no hearts
• 8 ORs plus C-Section suites and minor procedure rooms
• Call –very light call schedule; averages q7 with very little call back
• Health, dental, vision, relocation, paid malpractice, 401K
• Great work/life balance! Gorgeous community!Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Capital Medical Center is a 110-bed full-service hospital serving all of Thurston and surrounding counties. We provide a comprehensive range of medical services and high quality care.
Located on Puget Sound, Olympia is the perfect location for anyone who loves The Great Outdoors. The rugged Olympia Mountains, Olympia National Park and snowcapped Mount Rainier are all close by. Olympia has it all: skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, biking, rock climbing and surfing! The ocean is a one hour drive to the west! Enjoy mild winters and warm summers.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|