Physician - Cardiology (Non-Invasive)
Fairview and HealthEast Heart Care seeks a full-time, Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our strong team with a growing Heart Care program. Our team has been has been recognized for its excellent patient satisfaction, engagement scores and leading clinical quality.
- Serve St. Paul, MN and the surrounding communities which include Maplewood, Woodbury, Stillwater and River Falls, WI.
- 22 Cardiologists and 10 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Responsibilities include: TTE, TEE, Stress Testing / GXT, Nuclear Medicine, CT and Inpatient/Outpatient Consultations. MRI training is beneficial
- Enjoy a strong primary care referral base from our community partners of Fairview
- Opportunity to further develop skills of specific interest
- Attention to work-life-balance
- Competitive market based salary with sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, retirement contributions, relocation & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Cardiology fellowship training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
The Twin Cities area is a vibrant metropolitan area with a population of 3.5 million, home to 20 Fortune 500 companies, strong educational system, major universities, professional sports teams, fine dining and numerous arts and cultural activities. For more information, click on any of the links below: