Internal Medicine (Outpatient Only) - Upper MidWest
Are you seeking a better work-life balance? Better schools for your children? Safer place to raise a family? Affordable living? Better quality of life? At CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake, we are equally concerned about these issues and seek a higher standard of living for all our teams, employees, physicians and the patients and community in which we live and serve. We are seeking a Internal Medicine physician to join a turnkey practice to continue to improve the care and health of our patients and community.
Medical Center & Position Highlights
- State-of-the-art health care facility, including 24-7 emergency care, a swing bed program, extensive therapy services, a critical care unit, obstetrical care, and advanced radiology
- Top 100 CAH Hospital in 2018
- Experienced team of physicians, advanced practice providers and nurses that have served this community for decades
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00 pm (No call)
- EMR - Allscripts
- Experience practice support
- North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest states, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation
- Direct access to a wide array of outdoor recreation, Devils Lake, premier walleye fishing, the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States
- High-quality public and private education
- Beautiful community parks, sports facilities, and modern recreation centers, churches, and cultural opportunities
- Rapidly growing and prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector.
We offer qualified candidates a competitive guarantee salary with bonus incentives, relocation assistance, excellent health, wellness and financial planning benefits, and malpractice with tail insurance.
Come discover why more than 4,700 physicians and advance practice clinicians choose CHI. If you are passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore this exceptional opportunity by sending a text, email or self schedule an appointment today. FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net | Mobile: (719) 985.9529 | Schedule: https://AcuityScheduling4FrancineKyaw.as.me/
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.