Overland Park Regional Medical Center is partnering with Specialists in Women's Care to add an OB/GYN in 2020. We are seeking OB/GYN applicants that are interested in offering state-of-the-art obstetrical and gynecological care in a patient-centered, provider-friendly, and outcomes-focused practice. The incoming OB/GYN will be joining a team of five OB/GYNs and 4 CNMs. The preferred candidate must have an interest and comfort with high risk obstetrics. Participation in resident teaching is an option and candidates with an interest in teaching are highly encouraged to apply.
This practice opportunity features a history of clinical excellence, strong referral base and stability of an employed practice. Physicians will experience a supportive community, excellent call rotation supporting work/life balance, renovated clinic space, and surgery center investment opportunities. Easy access to women's health subspecialists, including but not limited to Urogynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecological Oncology, is another feature. Robotics available.
Competitive compensation available with full, comprehensive benefits included. The incoming physician will be afforded a base guarantee with a production-based incentive plan, along with a variety of other great benefits including but not limited to employee stock purchase, 401K, health, dental, vision, among many others! Additional call compensation available for optional OB trauma call coverage.
ABOUT Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC) is a licensed, 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services, including a Level II Trauma Center, accredited chest pain center, The Women's Center, Level III Neonatal ICU, Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG), advanced diagnostic imaging, diabetes center and many other services.
Our hospital features:
* 71-bed, level III NICU - Most advanced NICU in Johnson County--equipped and staffed to care for 'micro-preemies' born as early as 22 weeks
* Staff includes as many as 175 specialized healthcare professionals
* The first and only hospital in Johnson County to offer whole body cooling for infants born with birth-related brain injury
* Headquartered at OPRMC, we have a dedicated neonatal transport team serving Kansas City and outlying areas
* Region's only dedicated antepartum unit for high-risk pregnancies
* Highly trained nurses and board-certified OB/GYNs available 24/7
ABOUT HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, as ranked by Becker's Hospital Review, with seven acute care hospitals, three managed partner hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices and surgery centers -all focused on delivering exceptional healthcare services to the residents of the community. At HCA Midwest Health, everything we do is designed to benefit patients in the communities we serve. We know that area residents, like most patients everywhere, prefer to be treated close to home. Our system consists of the area's largest hospital network and largest physician group, an advantage which allows us to easily direct patients to the right care in the place most convenient for them.
ABOUT Kansas City
We are located in the heart of Kansas City with a community that is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, school systems and geographic location. Kansas City is the perfect balance of nice and hospitable, as well as competitive and passionately driven. From all-star athletes and Pulitzer Prize winners to entrepreneurs and up-and-coming young professionals, KC is full of game-changers. The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work. Kansas City is a two-state region that encompasses 18 counties and is home to more than 2.3 million Kansas Citians. We encourage you to flip through the pages of KC Options magazine to learn more about the many communities, cultural and culinary assets, see a map of the metro area and much more. Visit http://www.thinkkc.com/life/creative-crossroads/kc-options
Be a part of Kansas City's premier women's and children's hospital! Apply today. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 350-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians. Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with a Level III NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. With the support of 700+ physicians and 1300+ staff, we offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Services include but are not limited to:
* Ambulatory surgery centers
* Cancer care
* Cardiology including a state of the art Electrophysiology program
* Diabetes center
* Education and support groups
* Emergency services with a nationally accredited Level II Trauma Center and dedicated Pediatric ER
* Joint replacement program
* Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
* Pediatric services featuring the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Johnson County
* Pulmonary & respiratory services
* Radiology/Imaging services
* Sleep Lab & Sleep Disorder Center
* Sports Medicine featuring a concussion management program
* Surgical services including Center for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
* Women's Center with comprehensive services including a dedicated antepartum unit, fetal surgery and onsite Perinatologists
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
* Overland Park, Kansas comes in at No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.